Speaking of Brady from yesterday, Mary Brady Cook's death certificate from 1942 is unique among my findings. She died in Jersey City, New Jersey. The informant lists the full names of both parents and the county in Ireland where they were born.
Most of my records for Irish immigrants merely list "Ireland" as the country of origin. This is not helpful when attempting to locate records in Ireland. Bernard [also called Patrick in some records] Brady and Elizabeth Duffy were from County Meath in Ireland. I am not sure how accurate this is, but this is a first for me, being offered a possible County.
The Brady/Duffy line is important because it could be the link between my mother and my father's third cousin.
- Surnames and Locations of My GGG Grandparents
- DURYEA New Jersey Births
- DURYEA New Jersey Marriages
- DURYEA New Jersey Deaths
- DURYEA New York State Marriage Index
- DURYEA New York State Death Index 1881-1950
- Pictures by Clifford Lutter 1930s-1960s New Jersey
- ODonnell- New Jersey Records
- Hit or Miss Records
- DNA Comparisons
- Genealogy Humor