My paternal aunt's mtDNA results arrived from ancestry.com. She is haplogroup K, which is common in Europe- no surprise there. She has sixty potential matches in the database. Her maternal line seems to extend far back in the United States, so I anticipated more matches for her than for me because my line reaches Ireland quickly.
I have begun emailing the potential matches. I will post if any matches are confirmed.
The results can now be attached to people in an online tree. Because my aunt is living, she is not in any online trees, so I attached the results back several generations. I have some of these maternal ancestors in several trees, but the results can only be attached in one tree.
- Surnames and Locations of My GGG Grandparents
- DURYEA New Jersey Births
- DURYEA New Jersey Marriages
- DURYEA New Jersey Deaths
- DURYEA New York State Marriage Index
- DURYEA New York State Death Index 1881-1950
- Pictures by Clifford Lutter 1930s-1960s New Jersey
- ODonnell- New Jersey Records
- Hit or Miss Records
- DNA Comparisons
- Genealogy Humor
- Bayonne Neighbors